tglong

Terri Giuliano Long

To date, Terri's award-winning debut novel, In Leah's Wake, has sold over 130,000 copies. Look out for her new release, Until I Come Home, coming soon.

Pimp ur Blog Episode One: Boost Search Results with Social Bookmarking (Pimp ur Blog, #1) - Paul F. Rice,  Messie Jessie Pimp Ur Blog offers a wealth of useful information for bloggers interested in improving their blog's position in Google search results. By implementing their Pimp ur Blog techniques, which rely largely on social bookmarking, the authors managed to significantly raise their own blogs' visibility. As anyone with a lower visibility blog or website knows, this is no small feat. Using Messie Jessie's blog as a case study, Paul Rice explains the process in detail, using clear, easy-to-understand terms, and illustrates his points with graphs, spreadsheets and other visual data. Although my technical knowledge is rudimentary at best, I had no trouble following along. For bloggers and authors hoping to broaden their audience, Pimp ur Blog is an indispensable resource! I look forward to Episode Two.